Friday, February 3, 2017

T.G.I...Enzo! Rare and Unpublished Enzo G. Castellari Photos

I'm sitting on a mountain of unseen Enzo G. Castellari behind-the-scenes production stills, courtesy of his daughter Stefania Girolami, so I thought it would be a fun idea to post a new one here every Friday. There are a couple hundred, some color, most black and white, so let's see if we can keep this going for a couple years.

The first is the only shot I have that doesn't feature Enzo himself, so it's as good a place as any to start. It was taken in 1968 in Almería, Spain during the filming of the action-packed Kill Them All and Come Back Alone (Ammazzali tutti e torna solo).


Click for the large size. Give us a link back if you want to use these for anything. I'm keeping them watermark free.
--MW

No comments:

Post a Comment